I was nominated for allergic to E challenge by fellow blogger The Indian Revert Muslimah . She is a furious writer who is bound to cast a spell on everyone who reads, Please check her link and subscribe.
Now the rules for the challenge–
1) Write a whole paragraph ( a paragraph sounds easy right?) without any word containing the letter “e” (still easy for ya?)
2) By reading this you are already signed up.
3) Challenge at least five bloggers to do the challenge. They must do it within 24 hours or it is considered as failure.
4) If you fail or pass, suffer in the Page of Lame.
5) If you win, wallow in the Page of Fame.
This is not a couch potato stuff, this post instantly calls a film that I saw in past “V for Vendetta” in that film protagonist lays his ultra-long introduction all construct around V . Now I am not V so I will cut it as short as I can do and would stick to calling what I was known all this long. So, if you want inspiration try and find V’s Intro.
Poof, its not easy to write something like this without an essential vowel, the 2 star marks are E and i could not omit them out as its the name of a movie 🙂
My nominations are–
Hope to see you all fumble and scratch your heads too…Aren’t these pictures better than my food shots? Guess its time to play with my camera.